FIA approved Aircraft Style 6-point harness with quick release type buckle, aluminium shoulder adjusters and steel waist strap adjusters. This buckle style is ideal for use in many forms of motorsport. The Aircraft buckle is very popular in drag, rally and circuit racing. This harness is supplied with 1.8m long shoulder straps and snap hook fittings to allow quick release of the full harness.
• FIA 8853-2016 (2025) Homologated - get 6 years of use
• 6-Point harness with new technology Aircraft quick release style buckle
• Aircraft clip - popular in rally, circuit and drag racing
• Aircraft securing device allows for quick removal of harness in an emegency
• 3" Strap Width on shoulder and waist straps
• 2" Strap Width on crutch strap for comfort
• Crutch strap reduces the risk of submarining*
• Lighweight aluminium shoulder adjusters - easy to adjust and comfortable to wear
• Shoulder straps can be shortened for attachment behind the driver to the roll cage or can be extended to 1.8m
• Eyebolts included
• Snap hook connections allow for quick installation & removal of harness
• Please consult FIA & manufacurer guidelines for installation of the harness
• Free UK next day courier delivery
WARNING - The effectiveness of this harness is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used and maintained. The user assumes that risk. STR offer no warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its' ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation which should only be done by a qualified professional. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Harnesses should be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year and replaced at least every two years. Harnesses should be replaced following an accident, or when the webbing or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly. It is the responsibility of the wearer to ensure the harness is secured and not damaged or altered in any way. Harnesses should be inspected before use and should be replaced regularly. Harnesses should be replaced after any collision or in any event that may affect the integrity of the harness.
* 'Submarining' can occur during a vehicle collision where the victim is propelled violently under the lap belt. It can result in serious injuries or death. Submarining can occur even in low speed collisions